- Apply generously prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply as needed or after swimming, washing, towel drying or perspiring heavily.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. If this persists, consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply your Alyria moisturizer first and follow with Sunscreen lotion SPF 45 as the last step.
- Apply evenly.
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours when outdoors for prolonged periods of time or after swimming or perspiring.
- This product can be applied underneath make-up.
Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide: Physical sunscreens that block both UVA & UVB rays in micronized particles allowing for better coverage and transparency upon application. These ingredients are non-irritating therefore are suitable for sensitive skin.
EUK-134???: A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that mimics the activity of natural skin enzymes to protect skin tissue against free radicals and the damaging effects of the sun.
Buriti Fruit Oil: Nourishes, moisturizes and repairs the epidermis while improving skin???s elasticity. It also helps reduce the appearance skin redness.
Rosemary Extract: A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties.
Tocopherols (Vitamin E): An antioxidant that protects skin from free radical damage.