Retinol Complex 0.22 is formulated with retinol, in a time-release MicroDelivery™ system, vitamin E and alpha bisabolol. It will visibly reduce pore size and improve the appearance of skin imperfections. Regular use on acne-prone skin will provide a clearer and healthier-looking complexion.
- Apply nightly.
- Use sunscreen during the day.
- First time users should build skin tolerance.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Retinol Complex 0.22 should always be applied on cleansed skin as a first layer (underneath a cream).
- Should extra moisture be required, apply the Oil Free Hydrating Lotion.
- For optimal result use Clarifying Exfoliating Solution during the day and Retinol Complex 0.22 at night.
- This product can be applied all over the face or locally on problematic areas.
- Ensure to avoid contact with eyes and eye contour area.
- Retinol is considered to be both photosensitive and photodegradable; therefore, it should only be applied at night.
- Avoid using this product before sun exposure.
Retinol: Retinol is vitamin A in its purest form and is essential to the maintenance of normal, healthy skin. It rapidly revitalizes the appearance of sun-damaged and aged skin by increasing cell turnover and stimulating collagen synthesis.
Alpha Bisabolol: Alpha bisabolol is a plant derived ingredient which reduces irritation and soothes the skin. It possesses an antibacterial activity to counter the bacteria that causes acne and its anti-irritation and anti-inflammatory effect reduces swelling associated with acne inflammation.