- Apply once or twice daily.
- Use sunscreen during the day.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply once to twice daily.
- During the day, apply the sunscreen as a last step.
- Apply a pea-sized amount on the tip of your finger, dab it on the five points of the face (forehead, each cheek, nose and chin).
- Massage into skin in an upward motion.
- Ensure to avoid contact with eyes and eye contour area.
Matrixyl???: Mimics the skin???s natural regenerative process and stimulates the synthesis of collagen and other essential components of youthful skin. This synthetic micro-fragment of collagen helps promote deep tissue repair and diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.