Resurfacing Body Care is formulated with glycolic acid, the AHA of choice, in an Amphoteric System™. This patented controlled release technology slows the release of glycolic acid. The potential irritation of an AHA formula is primarily due to the rapid penetration of AHA free acid molecules into the skin. By controlling the release of the glycolic acid, the skin will tolerate a higher concentration, resulting in a faster exfoliation.
This product will slough off dead skin cells on the surface of dry and rough areas of the entire body. Regular use of this fast-absorbing lotion will help to soften elbows and knees, minimize calluses on feet, keratosis pilaris on arms, and prevent ingrown hairs, revealing silky-smooth, moisturized skin.
- Apply once to twice daily.
- If applicable, use sunscreen prior to sun exposure.
- First time users should build skin tolerance gradually.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply a thin layer over the entire body.
- Pay particular attention to dry and rough areas of the body.
- During the day, apply sunscreen as a last step.
Glycolic Acid (in a patented Amphoteric System???): The smallest molecule of the AHAs, accelerates the skin???s own natural shedding process. Known as the exfoliant of choice, glycolic acid helps to smooth the surface of dry, sun-damaged or aging skin improving roughness and minimizing fine lines by removing the build-up of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin.
Vitamin E: A proven antioxidant that protects the skin against free radicals and sun damage. It also prevents premature aging of the skin.