The Exfoliating Creams Level 1 and 2 are formulated with glycolic acid (the AHA of choice), in an Amphoteric System™. This patented controlled release technology slows the release of glycolic acid. The potential irritation of an AHA formula is primarily due to the rapid penetration of AHA free acid molecules into the skin. By controlling the release of the glycolic acid, the skin will tolerate a higher concentration, resulting in a faster exfoliation.
They will help slough off dead cells on the surface of the skin revealing a fresher, younger-looking complexion. Regular use will help refine pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines, leaving skin smoother and more radiant.
- Apply once or twice daily.
- Use sunscreen during the day.
- First time users should build skin tolerance gradually.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product can be applied underneath make-up.
- During the day, apply the sunscreen as a last step.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to finger, dab onto the five points of the face (forehead, each cheek, nose and chin).
- Massage into skin in an upward motion.
- Ensure to avoid contact with eyes and eye contour area.
15% Glycolic Acid (in a patented Amphoteric System???): Glycolic acid, the smallest molecule of the AHA???s, accelerates the skin???s own natural shedding process. Known as the exfoliant of choice, glycolic acid helps to smooth the surface of dry, sun-damaged or aging skin improving roughness and minimizing fine lines by removing the build-up of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin.