- Apply once to twice daily.
- Use sunscreen during the day.
- First time users should build skin tolerance gradually.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should be used following cleansing, once to twice daily.
- Pour a small amount on a cotton ball and dab onto skin (pay particular attention to problematic areas).
- Ensure to avoid contact with eyes and eye contour area.
Glycolic Acid (in a patented Amphoteric System???): The smallest molecule of the AHA???s, accelerates the skin???s own natural shedding process. Known as the exfoliant of choice, glycolic acid helps to smooth the surface of dry, sun-damaged or aging skin improving roughness and minimizing fine lines by removing the build-up of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin.