- Apply once or twice daily.
- Use sunscreen during the day.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- This product can be applied underneath make-up.
- During the day, apply the sunscreen as a last step.
- Apply a pea-sized amount on the tip of your finger, dab onto the five points of the face (forehead, each cheek, nose and chin).
- Massage into skin in an upward motion.
- Ensure to avoid contact with eyes and eye contour area.
Aquarize IS???: Reinforces skin???s barrier which prevents water loss and significantly increases skin hydration; therefore, maintaining better skin moisturization.
AQUAPHYLINE??: Derived from wild pansy, increases skin???s epidermal water binding capacity by augmenting hyaluronic acid in the epidermis which increases skin???s moisture retention.
Amazonian White Clay: Amazonian white clay is a natural product that is rich in minerals and absorbs excess oil from the surface of the skin without drying it.