The Clarifying Cleanser is formulated with glycolic acid (the AHA of choice). It will help keep pores free of impurities. Its pH level enhances the activity of the other glycolic acid products. Regular use will help refine pores and even out complexion, leaving skin clean and soft.
- Cleanse twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Use sunscreen during the day.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Squeeze a quarter size amount onto the palm of your hand and apply on damp skin in a circular motion until foaming action develops.
- Pay particular attention to areas that are more problematic such as the T-zone.
- Ensure to avoid contact with eyes and eye contour area.
- Rinse thoroughly, by either splashing water onto face, using a face cloth or facial sponge.
Glycolic Acid: The smallest molecule of the AHA???s, accelerates the skin???s own natural shedding process. Known as the exfoliant of choice, glycolic acid helps to smooth the surface of dry, sun-damaged or aging skin improving roughness and minimizing fine lines by removing the build-up of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin.